Finding your style isn’t always easy, especially if your just starting out, young, and trying to decide what your design style is. Designing for young couples is one of my favorite things to do. Helping couples to find and develop an environment that makes them happy is my passion. I take seriously that I’m at the forefront of there decorating style journey. So, when this couple called for a Tweak, well… take a look at the result.
- Their Pinterest Board – Rustic Mountain Homes
- Paint Color: Snowbound (SW7004) from Sherwin-Williams
- He wanted a Bourbon Bar
- She wanted a Coffee and Wine Bar
- Closed off hall from foyer leading to dining room to create a nook for the Bourbon Bar
- Re-styled area in kitchen for the Coffee and Wine Bar
- The black foyer walls are Chalk Paint
- Work with as much of our existing things as you can
- Kept: Foyer Chest, Counter Stools, Dining Table and Chairs, (2) Sofas, Rectangular Coffee Table and Bed.
- Greatest Impact: Crisp white walls and all new lighting throughout!